School 13 - I.A.C.W. School 13 - I.A.C.W.

OMG

I'm so fucking happy I know Russian because it makes the flash 10000 times funnier!

Spookyville 2 Spookyville 2

Years man.

I've waited years for a second Spookyville and I can't believe you actually made it. Thank you, it was great.

Funniest part - Aw man, heaven 2?

A Touch of Grace A Touch of Grace

Awesome awesome awesome

As everyone here who's on blam patrol knows, "first flashes" are easy picking (lol pun) for points. That was awesome for a first, much better than most of the flashes made by regular flash artists here and it even had humor in it. Good job!

SolarMongoose responds:

Thanks bra'.
Sorry you didn't get your blam point though, hehe

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Good shit

thefjk's was the best

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

10 for the Unicorns

For using one of my favorite bands.

Rutger responds:

The Unicorns are cool! :3

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

Good stuff.

What makes it all the more better is that I understood every reference (I'm particularly proud of remembering the Star Spirits from Paper Mario). Except Kid Icarus, cause who the fuck played that?

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

Exactly how I felt yesterday. Thank you for making a flash of my feelings (and I almost got ran over as well, lol).

The Orange Flash Box The Orange Flash Box

Yo.

You're a great animator but you're not the comedian. It could've been much funnier.

Awesomefield Awesomefield

Good job.

Yeah, I just saw Cloverfield yesterday and I really can't imagine this being funny to anyone who hasn't seen it.

So WATCH CLOVERFIELD FIRST.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

What can I say...

Great, as usual, finally something different from all of the other episodes. I can't believe people are actually wondering if this is the last episode... cmon guys, you aren't real fans then. If he can bring Hank back to life in episode 7 (which proves anything is possible), then this is obviously not the last episode. Think about it, would Krinkels really screw us all over by ending the greatest series ever with some gay ass lightning? I think not.