MindFeed MindFeed

Not deserving of such praise.

Initializing? I think you meant "Initiating"

Pretty boring, thanks for that random number at the end, I feel so much better about myself now.

K-Guare responds:

in·i·tial·ize [i-nish-uh-lahyz] -verb (used with object):
To set (variables, counters, switches, etc.) to
their starting values at the beginning of a program or subprogram.

That's the dictionary.com result.
I checked before i used it.
And it's not a random number, smartass.
Be glad i respect opinions from people like you,
you could have been a little more constructive
with your criticism.
Thank you for your review.

Words Words

Neat little game.

Not that fun, but still pretty cool.

Arachnophilia Arachnophilia

As the others have said...

Very good game. I just wanted to play it the whole way through, but got my web destroyed (aka not gonna go through the whole game again).

Flux Flux

Great game.

I thought it was too easy. I beat the game pretty quickly (about 20 minutes).

Super Mario Pong 2 Super Mario Pong 2

Hmm

You're telling everyone to launch a fireball at Bowser; I did, after much difficulty, I successfully hit him around 20 times or so and nothing changed, everything just started going faster after a while. He didn't get slower. Also, the music stopped after a while. You told someone else that the point of the game is to stay alive as long as possible.... I played it for about 10 minutes (which is way too long since it's so boring) and I didn't lose any lives...

giraffen93 responds:

Well, bowser goes slower, but maybe it removed itself o.O

If you can hold onto so long, your'e just a good player.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Sweet

Why do I see some people complaining that there is no save and/or suicide function? Don't you see the "Level Select" button in the beginning of the game? As long as you have cookies enabled, it will save the level you were up to. If you need to suicide, just refresh the game and pick the level again.

I'm not finished playing the game yet, up to level 28. It's really great but there's these things that annoy me. For example, you have to jump over one of the red lasers in this level and I did it the first time but I can't do it anymore and I have to start the level over each time.

P.I.C.O. 2 P.I.C.O. 2

Great.

I can't believe some fucking retards don't even know how to frickin move. You should just flame them instead of trying to explain how to play. It was awesome.

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

Pills? pah...

Anything illegal will do. Get high on something and you'll have a great time.

Mouse Maze: Revamped Mouse Maze: Revamped

All I can say is good.

It's good. It would've been better if it was longer and if it was a tad harder, because I only died once.

Nuggs responds:

If you only died once you must be really good, I have trouble beating this, you must be GOD!!!
=P

System of a Down Quiz! System of a Down Quiz!

Crappy..

I'm a big SOAD fan and that quiz took me 2 seconds to beat. Mainly because 3/4 of the songs were singles. And another thing is that YOU don't even know SOAD. Revenga is on Mezmerize not Hypnotize.. Putting that aside, the quiz layout/graphics/art/etc.. were horrible.

Billy-Bean responds:

A quiz isn't necessarily based upon art and graphics, and I did the layouts to my best extent. Incase you haven't checked my profile, this is only my second flash so I am still getting the basics for it. And sorry if it doesn't seem like I "know" my favorite band. It was a bug. After I respond to the reviews I am going to fix it along with the other ones. I would've done this much earlier but I was gone. It'll get fixed. Thanks for the review.